Monday, March 3, 2014

Boys Behind The Blog

How 'bout them Oscars? #HashtagSuckIt.
I don't know when the last time was that I actually watched them, but I knew I had to watch Ellen as the host again. I'm sure everyone and their mom will be recapping it, so I'll just say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Red carpet and all. Will played video games during most of it, but he did watch part of the second half with me. He was such a dear to cuddle with me and to answer the following questions for us. He must really be trying to rack up those brownie points after cashing them all in for the new car. Seems legit.

The Boys Behind The Blog #9 QUESTIONS:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Pensacola. I get along really well with my wife's family, and they have cheap beer.
2. Sand or snow?
Sand only makes me sad when it gets into certain crevices. Snow makes me sad all the time...like when we had to pack our moving truck during a snow storm.








What a throwback...I think this was the last time we frolicked in the sand together. Must have been 2011? Too long is all I know.

3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at?
Curling, it just sounds fun. I think it would make a much better drinking game, though.
4. You're cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish?
Peppercorn steak. I reserve it for special romantic occasions, because it's the first meal that I cooked for Janna six years ago.
5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave (your wife/girlfriend/fiance's name) a ____________________ for Valentine's Day?
A romantic evening, roses, and Peppercorn steak, obviously.

In closing, Kevin Spacey is the shit. We've hopped on the House Of Cards train, and watching him do Johnny Carson on Kimmel last night just sealed the deal. Who was your fave? Not to rain on Lupita's parade, but she's not the 'came from nothing' that people are touting her as. Her dad is a politician and she went to Yale... Does that change anything? I'm curious.


15 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Oooo... I want to ask my hubby these questions! Thanks for the idea love!

Unknown said...

I only watched part of the red carpet before it was vetoed over here ;)!

I think the selfie and pizza was cute though.

<3 you friend

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

you guys are really hot. that needed to be said. and it's not weird i said that.

i tried getting into house of cards but i don't like it! i don't like how he stops to talk to the camera. does it get good? i only made it to episode 3.

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Helene in Between said...

haha love this! i'm a sand person too but michael would choose the snow! and i am starting house of cards!

Nicole said...

I love these boy behind the blog posts. They're cute! I laughed at the cheap beer comment!

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

LOVE House of Cards and his asides to the camera are what I love! Not sure how le guy would feel about boy behind the blog quite yet,,,

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I just started watching House of Cards, though I haven't loved it like everyone was raving about it. Hoping it gets better. I would totally choose sand too.

Jamie said...

Booooo for snow. We are snowed in AGAIN today. I wish we were frolicking in the sand instead of being stuck here.

Jen said...

Curling definitely seems like such an interesting sport.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

House of Cards is SO good, we just started season 2 this week- it is even better than the first!

Rach said...

I'm with him on the beach! I don't hate snow (and if it has to be cold then there might as well be snow), but I LOVE sand and the beach! It's the best. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to have K do one of these! Sand is ALWAYS better than snow! I have yet to get started on House of Cards but everyone is raving about it. It it on cable or the premium channels?

Kim said...

That beach picture reminded me that it's been too long for my husband and I as well. It's a must this summer for sure!

Jen Mc said...

Great answers, Mr. Janna ;)
I love that photo.
Have a great rest of the week

Courtney B said...

I'm moving to pensacola with you guys... whenever that happens. Okay? Okay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...