Friday, February 22, 2013

Proof That I Wore Pink!


As many of you know...I am not a fan of pink.
I don't mind it on other people, but am not a fan for myself.
It could be that it only exacerbates my youthful look or perhaps it's just not my color, but either way...I avoid it. However, I did find ONE pink shirt that I just had to have, and I "fearlessly" wore it for New Year's 2013! Technically this might be a "warm coral" or "california poppy", but this is as close to pink as you are going to get.


 photo ned_zps1596ebe7.jpg

I wanted a cute/comfy outfit to wear at our New Year's shindig and this outfit was the perfect combination. I felt sassy, but appropriate.

Here are a few little snippets from the evening:

 photo n_zps0713b459.jpg

 photo n1_zps639f2aca.png

 photo n19_zps6222c697.jpg

 photo n24_zps9cee11a6.jpg

It is definitely on the list for one of my favorite New Year's of all time, and was the perfect way to round out our two week trip home.

 photo n1a_zpsfe74ff42.jpg

Just the fact that I got to share my New Year's kiss with him...Well, it was simply perfect



Remember that next week is our Thrifty Edition of Fearless Fashion Fridays.
There will be a first, second and third place prize {Woohoo}, and we are going to incorporate voting so that you can all help us choose the winners.
Be sure to check back next Friday to see the prizes and link up your thrifty fashion finds!

Perception Is Everything
Messy Dirty Hair
Peace Love Sequins

Visit here to get the full scoop ;)

I can't wait until March 1st!







27 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute shirt! ;-)


Brooke

Whitney Cypert said...

You look beautiful in that pink shirt! It looks like you had a fun NYE and got a special kiss from your man! Doesn't get better than that!

Xo,
Whitney
http://keepingupwiththecyperts.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

I think you rocked the pink shirt quite well!
YAY for being able to celebrate New Years with your love :)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

You rocked the pink pizzazz!

Rachel said...

Soo..I can you send my address if you just want to send that shirt my way!

List Addict said...

Thanks for hosting. Pink looks good on you - that shade works at any rate. Sometimes colours creep up on you even when you are in denial of them. It makes for some good exploration!

Helene said...

beautiful as always!!!

Jen said...

You always look gorgeous. :)

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

You could seriously rock any color and look amazing!! You know I'm all about Pink. It's just so girly and feminine.

Amy said...

I love the shirt on you! It looks great :) Looks like a wonderful New Year's!

Jamie said...

You two are so cute!

Beth W said...

It looks good on you! That's a very subtle shade of pink...but I admire that you can pull off the sparklies!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

you look great in everything!

I am SO glad that will was home to be your NY kiss.

Erin said...

Haha and here I was expecting a hot pink ensemble or something...I think you'd look great in pink. Real pink. What the heck is california poppy?

Anonymous said...

I love the top on you!! I am a huge fan of pink.. but I look much better in bright blues.
That's so great that Will was home for your New Years' kiss!

Shay said...

I don't like pink either! We are a rare breed, that's for sure! You look beautiful in it, though!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

OMG I love you in pink & I'm obsessed w that top!! How freaking adorable!!! So something I would wear too!! So excited for next week FFF!!!! Thank you for linking up GF you're the best! Love you & TGIF!!!

The Better Belle Project said...

That shirt is adorable and you look gorgeous in pink!

My-cliffnotes said...

I don't wear pink either! But I do like it.

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

and did you wear it well or what!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Not a huge fan of pink either. But it is fun to step out and give it a try every once in a while. Your pick is perfect, love how its slouchy and sparkley! Def, a party shirt. You look FAB as always. I doubt there's a color that wouldn't look good on you!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love pink! And it looks fabalicious on you. But gorgeous people like you can do anything!

Kim said...

I'm not a pink lover either but every once in a while I'll wear it. That top was so perfect for New Years! :)

Rach said...

You rocked that pink shirt, girl! :)

Heather K. said...

You're so funny. You looked great in your pink pizzaz top.

Can't wait for next friday!

P!nky said...

WOOHOOO YOU WORE PINK, rock it out girl!

Nicole said...

So love the glasses & hat and love that you got to kiss your man on New Years. Makes it all the more special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...