Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Was Once A Sorority Girl


Guess what I got last week? FOUR awards!
{And yes, I still get excited. Don't judge.}
KenzieLauran, and Nikki all thought of me, and I'm honored.
Today, I'll share the two that I haven't received before, and nominate a few lovelies.



Seven + Four= Eleven Facts:
[1] I have so many clothes, that I have a dedicated "closet room".
[2] I probably have over a hundred pairs of shoes.
[3] However, I do not obsess over clothes or shoes. Anymore, that is.
[4] I'd rather purchase things for our house. I've been in a nesting phase for the last two years.
[5] I also love grocery shopping...Not sure why, but I could spend hours in a grocery store.
[6] My first "on the books" job, was as a Cookie girl in the mall.
[7] I could never be in a scary movie because I can't scream. Like seriously, my voicebox or wherever screams come from, doesn't work.
Since you may find those boring, I'll jazz up the last few:
[8] I got to go shopping with the All American Rejects credit card one time. See...I used to be cool.
[9] I was once featured in a local magazine ad.
[10] I was on 20/20.
[11] I sound famous, but really I am unfamously famous ;)


The Rules for the Sisterhood Award:
[-] Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog.
[-] Share the love, and link the person who nominated you.
[-] Tell seven facts about yourself.
[-] Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
[-] Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

The Rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Link back to whoever  nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.

[1] P!nky @ P!nk Persistence
[2] Kelly @ Messy Dirty Hair
[3] Tabitha @ My Cliffnotes
[4] Whitney @ Everything Happens For A Reason
[5] Pamela @ Pamela's Place
[6] Desiree @ All At Once
[7] Lesley @ My Lively Mind
[8] Alana @ Life & Times of The Intelligent Blonde
[9] Sarah @ Simply Sarah
[10] Meg @ More From Meg
[11] Sami @ Sami's Shenanigans

I have turned off the comments, so please go check out all these lovely ladies and my GUEST POST over at Pink Kisses & Wishes! Mallory is on vacation, so I am sharing some pictures from my old sorority days! Did I just say that? 
Has it really been four years since I graduated?
Holy cow.
Um...please go check it out and make me feel better about this. Haha.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...