Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good For A Laugh


Y'all, I am holding up pretty well so far. I can't even explain how WONDERFUL it was to have your support yesterday.  It seriously melted my heart.  Between all of your wonderful comments, emails, facebooking, texts and phone calls, I was able to be strong for my soldier.  I'll have to tell you all about how wonderful our last few hours were together soon, but until I can muster up the courage-
we will keep things light.

What's more "light" and fun than Pinterest!?
Nothing that I know of, so a link up it is!

I'm sure you all know Michelle (a real sweetheart if you don't),
 and she had a bad day yesterday, too :(
I'm gonna try to help her feel better by joining this little party for the first time!






I feel like my "Good For A Laugh" board is perfect for this occasion, so hope you find them laughable as well ;)


True Story:


This was me TODAY:



I am SO going to use this next time...






I am Zukatotoka :)

Source: theberry.com via Janna on Pinterest


Um...since when is EVERYONE I listened to on the "Then" list? Yikes.

Source: failblog.org via Janna on Pinterest


Source: thechive.com via Janna on Pinterest


Speaking of Doomsday...



I just found out I have to work this weekend. Boo. Why did I offer!? 
 I MUST have been out of it.  
I guess that means that tomorrow is now my "Monday". Bleh.





11 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

These are to funny I love love pinterest!!!!

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Loooooveee these! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning! Praying for you, I hope today is a great one!!

Unknown said...

You are definitely in my thoughts as I am also a girl that deals with deployment. I've been there and it is so hard but you have a wonderfully positive outlook. We're all here for you!

xo Georgina

P!nky said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh darn for your Monday!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Love the ninjia name...awesome!

xoxo

Jess said...

Hahaha love that first E-card...
That's seriously something I would say/do ;)
Gotta love me-time!

Happy Wednesday, girl!
xo

Unknown said...

haha these are great!

Pamela said...

hahah! Love them all!

Simplyheather said...

WOW these pins are great!! My ninja name is Rikukachirikushi LMAO - that's a mouthful. I'm glad your staying strong with everything. <3

Jean said...

who doesn't love pinterest? lol.

you're surrounded with love <3

Sarah said...

The first one is SO true!! haha it's all a mindset.
I'm definitely guilty of the second one.....hahaha whoops! aaaaand hanson > jonas brothers.

Erin O'Riordan said...

I shall now be known by my ninja name, Kushikito.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...