Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stumped on New Years

There are only three sleeps left before New Years Eve and we still don't have plans.  We have lots of options, but not sure which one is right.  I don't want to put a ton of pressure on said plans, but as you know I am trying to make the next couple months extra special for the hubs.

Last year, we went to a "house party", which was extremely lame and this picture is about the only exciting thing about the whole night:

That's better lolMy handsom amazing New Year's date that I get to call mine for the rest of my life!
I'm not exaggerating. We sat around a table, while annoying people kept talking about annoying things and then at midnight the same annoying people shot each other with fire works.  The end.

All I know- is that I REFUSE to be apart of anything like last year's New Year's.  This year is going to be very hard on Will and I, so I want to start it out on a positive note.  I'm not gonna lie- having a romantic evening with just the two of us, by the fire with champagne and some yummy food is beginning to sound like the least stressful option and the most fool proof.  Or maybe my anti-social side is just trying to take over....

What are y'all doing this year? I need some inspiration!!
Or maybe some Pinspiration ;)


8 comments:

Erinn said...

you should check out livingsocial.com
I found an awesome deal for a 2 night stay at a small hotel that hopefully we're going to use for new years (if my husband doesn't have watch). Living Social has local deals and deals if you want to get out of town. It might have something for you two :)

... said...

A night in by the fire sounds wonderful to me! :)

Jamie said...

Your plan sounds perfect to me and is probably how my NYE is going to look. I will be wearing sequins though.

The Sweet Life said...

I've never once had a good NYE so I am hoping this year will be amazing! I have plans, but no outfit! AHHH. Freaking out a little, but I like you said, I have 3 days.

I'm sure you will make the right choice!

P!nky said...

I had that one time and it was horrible. Last year It was just a few of my friends just hung out and it was waaaay chill and fun :)!

I hope you can find something fun to do girl! xoxo

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I totally wish that I had something exciting to share, but until I find a babysitter, I will be spending it with my babies. I even have a cute dress for NYE, so I am really hoping that someone pulls through for us!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Stay in with the love!! Put on your cutest pajamas (him too!) light a bunch of candles around the house, put some good music on, set the clock for a midnight kiss, and cook a delicious home made dinner together!

fun, cute, and romantic! Cannot go wrong with this idea, I swear!

xoxoxo

Courtney B said...

We're celebrating New Years parent style this year. Lame, haha. Wish I was pregnant or something so that we had a good excuse....
But we do LOVE the people we'll be hanging out with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...