Monday, November 14, 2011

It Ain't All Rainbows

Obviously, I'm having a rough night.  As I have mentioned, Will is in Fort Polk, LA.  We had communication issues last time due to Verizon's lack of service in the area, but somehow we made do.  This time we are able to communicate even LESS, and we are both getting extremely frustrated.  We have all this technology-none of which is working.
I miss him so much it hurts and when we were snapping at each other it only made things worse.  He was trying to make things better, but he came off condescending, and thus the convo was officially dead.  His internet time was over and problem was left unsolved.  My heart was left aching. Or so I thought...


Luckily, I married Prince Charming and he came to my rescue.  He managed to sneak back to the computer lab and sent me a wonderful message telling me that he didn't want me to go to bed upset, and commenting on how funny it is that we get in tiffs about things such as this, i.e. Our fight that one time over who loved the other more.  #trueloveproblems

We have every right to be frustrated and vent our frustrations. We simply have to remember that we can't let those feelings cause more damage than they are worth.  I am happy that we vented and have moved on.  Now I can sleep and dream of my Prince Charming.

Good Night Lovelies...Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

Shanna Talley said...

I completely know your frustration when technology just isn't doing it's job when we miss our soldiers. If I can give any advice, it would be to remember how to work through it calmly and respectfully like you guys did, because when he deploys, your only means of communication will fail at times without a doubt and it can be the most frustrating thing ever! You guys are a wonderful couple though and you'll most certainly be able to handle those tough times properly and with love. :)

Katie said...

Awwww, I can't even imagine how hard this is for you two! Stay strong!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...