Friday, October 7, 2011

Super Bass By Sophia Grace

Are you wondering who Sophia Grace is?  She just happens to be the most talented five year old that I have ever seen.  She dances (with attitude), raps and has a set of pipes that comes out of nowhere.  

Don't take my word for it...See for yourself:



This lil' Brit blew me away, as I'm sure you have seen why.  I am saddened because some people are taking it negatively, due to the mature nature, but the song plays on the radio, television and even grocery stores...Personally, I'm more offended by parents posting pictures of their kids practically toungin' each other.  I'd rather have my child expressing creativity, than makin' out with their playmate.

Regardless, you can NOT deny the talent that Sophia has.  Thank goodness You Tube introduces us to these little treasures!

Happy Friday, Y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...