Monday, August 1, 2011

Target's Got Some Sales Goin' On!


You know that symbol...We ALL know that symbol.  I'm also sure that we all have a love/hate relationship with it as well.  Honestly, I think that is really one of those hypnotizing symbols... 
Just like this one:


Because I always feel a force pullin' me towards that store, even if I don't need a dang thing!

Case in point:  We had a perfectly good XBOX 360 and although we had been toying around with the idea of selling it to upgrade to the Kinect, we had NOT committed to the idea.  That is until I took a peek in the Target Ads and found the Kinect Bundle for only $399.99 PLUS a $50 Target GIFT CARD!

Yep...I'm a sucker.


But I'm not gonna lie, I got to pick up some CUTE stuff with my gift card ;)

Which were all on clearance, BY THE WAY.
(Even the bath mat and ironing board I got we're on sale.  Didn't think you needed a pick of those.)

Wanna know what's even better?  Will put the old console on CraigsList before we left the house, and by the time we got home he'd sold it for $100 BUCKS.  That means we really got it for $250!  Hopefully, I sound like less of a sucker now...
Yes?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best blog ever!

Janna Renee said...

Haha thanks! Does this count as a secret admirer since you posted as anonymous? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...