Sunday, February 20, 2011

Exactly ONE MONTH until SPRING!!

On a whim, I decided to look up the first actual day of spring and wouldn't you know that it is exactly ONE MONTH from today!!  

I really can’t complain all that much about winter, since our weather here is much better than I thought it would be, but it is still a little chilly and I never know when a freak storm may show up…there doesn’t seem to be rhyme or reason to it sometimes.  Plus it’s just that mindset that comes along with the spring season that I am awaiting.  Banishing the winter clothing, while breaking out the warm weather wear, spring cleaning, rejuvenated plants, vibrant flowers and greenery, Easter (more like Easter candy ;) and renewed love and energy.



I am truly looking forward to our first spring and summer here in The Springs.  We’ve already had an amazing time this winter and they say it’s EVEN BETTER in the summer!  There will be lots of hiking, biking, many picnics, much exploring, maybe some camping and hopefully rafting!  Just maybe…I’ll try the incline that I have heard so much about…but I’m not making in promises ;)

Source: google.com via Lindsey on Pinterest



This doesn't even do the incline justice....I'm scurred!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...