Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just a lil' sumpum, sumpum ;)

I am not now, nor will I ever be a model.  I am too short, too lazy, don't have one of those "looks", don't like a lot of makeup, have no clue what to do with my hair most of the time and have stage fright to top it all off.  Although... I am not against a "photoshoot" every now and then when approached.  Who doesn't want to have beautiful, artistic photos taken of themselves and even get paid for it? Sounds win/win to me! 

I did two "shoots" this weekend, which are the first since coming to Colorado.  The first was outside at Red Rock, a national park in the Springs with Tracy Rose.  It was gorgeos but Freezing! The pictures make it look like I'm comfortable in my sleeveless, backless dress, but that is NOT THE CASE! Wearing that little dress in 20 degree weather was miserable, albeit worth it ;)

Finally got to put a jacket on lol

Photobucket

Photobucket


The second for the day (after I thawed out and regrouped), was at an awesome old house downtown.  The photographer was young and seemed kind of shy, but I have now fallen in love with his style.  Both of these shoots were purely natural light and almost no editing, but David (D79 photography) really won me over. I underestimated him and now I must reference the old adage: You can't judge a book by it's cover!

one of my faves

Photobucket


At least I'll get to show them off to the grand-kids ;)

1 comment:

Anita (fyiexplains) said...

beautiful babe! i miss you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...