Sunday, September 4, 2011

Elitch Gardens Amusement Park!

I'm sure y'all are all aware that it is Labor day weekend...
And yes, that means time for fun and/or relaxation!  I'm hoping we do a lil bit of both.  
Well, I'd like a LOT of relaxation, but we have a lot of fun things planned and I'm ok with fun, too! 

We kicked off the weekend by going to Elitch Gardens, which has a theme park AND a  waterpark, then the Taste of Colorado (a food and beverage festival), hopefully (weather permitting) The Colorado Springs Balloon Classic on today and who knows on Monday...



I wanna be doing a whole lot of this:


But I have a feeling that we will mostly be doing this:




I'm sure that it will be tons of fun, so let the festivities begin!!  Happy Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...